Wednesday, October 18, 2023

30-Day Writing Challenge Day 6: Found Poem

 Take text from something you don't usually read, turn it into a poem, by taking the words, but rearrange them, use their alternate meaning, and so on. 

I typed in "random article to read" into Google, and the first link was "For a More Creative Brain Follow These 5 Steps" from James Clear, the guy who wrote "Atomic Habits". 


Well, here's my attempt


Problems don't solve themselves

Solutions are often from combining stuff

There is nothing new under the sun

Just new combinations and mixes

Solutions are never correct

But require iterative changes

Don't despair when nothing's right

Sleep on it and be challenged    



----

Yes, I fully realized I skipped 2 days, I'm making up for it... soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment